- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2/3 Cup of erythritol/monk fruit
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups low carb chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Medium saucepan
- 9X13 pan
- Parchment paper or aluminum foil
This keto fudge will change your mind about fudge. It will be hard to believe that this is low carb, but ir is. Traditional fudge is usually about 19 carbs a serving and this recipe yields about 3 net carbs per serving. That’s how you make carbs count!
- Place the heavy whipping cream in the saucepan and heat on med/high heat
- Add the erythritol, butter, and vanilla extract continue to sur with a whisk until its incorporated
- Let it cook until it starts to condense, keep stirring until it thickens
- Remove from the heat and give it about 15 minutes to continue to thicken
- Once its thickened add the chocolate chips into the saucepan and continue to cook until the chocolate is melted, and it is incorporated.
- Once it is mixed and smooth like pudding its time to pour it in the lined pan it can be lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil smooth it out and garnish with the pecans or walnuts.
- Let it chill in the fridge for at least an hour its done cut and enjoy!